CC Ecosse ride June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Coco

Coco

It did happen, just in different parts of the country at the same time :ohmy:

I was going to re-schedule for this Sunday, but just remembered it was Father's day so I might be allowed out to play (well, by myself)

Lets see what interest there is...

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Telemark said:
:ohmy: Coco, are you saying the ride never happened!!?
Is there a plan to re-schedule/re-doodle? :tongue:

In the meantime, there are 2 rides with CC Ecosse participation happening next weekend :becool:, Ed-St Andrews on Saturday & the Trossachs Ton on Sunday
:smile:

T
Are you doing both of them, Telemark :smile: ???

:biggrin: :smile:

Aye, that'll be right :laugh:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
scoosh said:
Are you doing both of them, Telemark :smile: ???

:biggrin: :smile:

Aye, that'll be right :becool:

Oi Scoosh(ie) :smile: - I'll be doing only one organised ride next weekend, and I suspect I may have the (mis)fortune of meeting you there :tongue:;):laugh:

Looks like there may be quite a crowd of us, HonestMan, Touche + 1, HLaB, HJ, yourself, Bhoyjim, Backache, any others? Budgie and Gavster from the other side of the Forth? Can we persuade Jane to join us too?

:ohmy:

T

scook94

Veteran
Coco said:
It did happen, just in different parts of the country at the same time ;)

I was going to re-schedule for this Sunday, but just remembered it was Father's day so I might be allowed out to play (well, by myself)

Lets see what interest there is...

So what are the proposed dates for this rescheduled ride?

OP
OP
Coco

Coco

scook94 said:
So what are the proposed dates for this rescheduled ride?

Whatever you propose :biggrin::biggrin:

Sorry I need to bail out this month's rides - got to go on holiday :biggrin:.

Have fun though.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Coco said:
Whatever you propose ;):biggrin:

Sorry I need to bail out this month's rides - got to go on holiday :sad:.

Have fun though.

Have a good holiday, Coco! From the face you are pulling, there aren't any bikes involved, or are you just sad that you won't see your fellow CC Ecossers for a while? ;)

I propose that we wait for your return before we tackle YOUR ride :tongue:! Up to you to let us know when you are back, and suggest a new date (that's my vote anyway)

In the meantime, we COULD propose to fill the waiting time with another ride ... anybody want to start a new thread?

Dare I say it - I am back on the bike, and it's wonderful :biggrin: :thumbsup::laugh::smile:
But poor HJ is still coughing his lungs out :sad: ...

T

OP
OP
Coco

Coco

Telemark said:
Have a good holiday, Coco! From the face you are pulling, there aren't any bikes involved, or are you just sad that you won't see your fellow CC Ecossers for a while? ;)
Sadly its the South West of France and there won't be any bikes (maybe I could buy another one :biggrin:) only cheese and wine and wine
Telemark said:
I propose that we wait for your return before we tackle YOUR ride :tongue:! Up to you to let us know when you are back, and suggest a new date (that's my vote anyway)
Sorry didn't make that clear. I can't lead so feel free to go somewhere else. I'm back in the middle of July.

Telemark said:
Dare I say it - I am back on the bike, and it's wonderful :biggrin: :thumbsup::laugh::smile:

T
You guys need to move to a warmer climate ;)

scook94

Veteran
Telemark said:
Have a good holiday, Coco! From the face you are pulling, there aren't any bikes involved, or are you just sad that you won't see your fellow CC Ecossers for a while? :sad:

In the meantime, we COULD propose to fill the waiting time with another ride ... anybody want to start a new thread?

Dare I say it - I am back on the bike, and it's wonderful :biggrin: :thumbsup::smile::laugh:

T

I think you should go right ahead...

Top Bottom