Scotland : Kingdom of Fife CC Ecosse Round The Forth Ride - Sat 15th Sept

Are you coming

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
I'll be cycling over from alloa to the start point for this ride

20 or so miles each way?

Fubar

Guru
Are we including the loop around by Stirling or crossing the Forth at Kincardine? Not too worried either way, just wondered. Cheers, Mark

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
This is quite similar to the "Two Bridges" route I did a few times last year - http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/hPd7ZqssAQc so I may well be up for this. Probably bring the bike over to Inverkeithing by car and do the loop from there.

MissyR

Here's hoping you get your bike back in time, it's a great route done at a relaxed pace with great scenery :thumbsup:

Thats what I like to hear Col :smile: unfortunately my partner is still recovering from knee surgery and big hefty hills done at pace is not a good thing for her. And that combined with my "mmm whats another cake" attitude and the few extra stone i'm finding myself carrying now its going to have to be an easy ride to get me back in the swing of things :bicycle:

p.s. it was good chocolate cake though!

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Thats what I like to hear Col :smile: unfortunately my partner is still recovering from knee surgery and big hefty hills done at pace is not a good thing for her. And that combined with my "mmm whats another cake" attitude and the few extra stone i'm finding myself carrying now its going to have to be an easy ride to get me back in the swing of things :bicycle:

p.s. it was good chocolate cake though!

Well just remember the 3 key rules to CC Ecosse rides

NO ONE gets left behind
ANY BIKE will do
There WILL BE CAKE !

Top Bottom