Scotland : Perthshire CC Ecosse RV Ride to Dollar - 30 Nov

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
really would like to come along on one of your rides. I would of course come on the fixed but current date suggested is my work xmas day/afternoon out on da pi33 :cheers:

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
really would like to come along on one of your rides. I would of course come on the fixed but current date suggested is my work xmas day/afternoon out on da pi33 :cheers:

That's a pity but maybe next time - enjoy your night out!

ska1903

Über Member
Would of loved to do this for my first foray into some riding in a group but sadly (or not) its my 30th on the 30th and will be in Amsterdam celebrating :becool:

Hopefully next time there is a ride this far north I will able to attend.

Col5632

Guru
Would of loved to do this for my first foray into some riding in a group but sadly (or not) its my 30th on the 30th and will be in Amsterdam celebrating :becool:

If you have a route you think we should try up there then post it up with a date and time and see who turns up :thumbsup:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Moderators Hijack Alert!!! @Scoosh a cynical attempt has been made to hijack this thread and draw people away from my ride - I must protest!!!
Serious Mod time and thought has been given to this post and we (OK - I :smile:) have concluded that, as the ride being discussed in this thread is a CC RV ride, as opposed to a full CC Forum ride, HJ's post with details of an alternative ride should be allowed to remain, as there may be some who would rather meander from bar to bar, dressed in full retro 'fashion' possibly on their retro bike :ohmy:, rather than partake of the delights of a CC RV ride:bicycle: with CAKE :hungry:, company :hugs:, CAKE :hungry:, chat about cycling :thumbsup:, CAKE :hungry: and get frozen :cold: for the sake of it.

YMMV

:heat:

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru

There will be more... Enjoy Amsterdam! (But not too much... ;))

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Serious Mod time and thought has been given to this post and we (OK - I :smile:) have concluded that, as the ride being discussed in this thread is a CC RV ride, as opposed to a full CC Forum ride, HJ's post with details of an alternative ride should be allowed to remain, as there may be some who would rather meander from bar to bar, dressed in full retro 'fashion' possibly on their retro bike :ohmy:, rather than partake of the delights of a CC RV ride:bicycle: with CAKE :hungry:, company :hugs:, CAKE :hungry:, chat about cycling :thumbsup:, CAKE :hungry: and get frozen :cold: for the sake of it.

YMMV

There's a word for this kind of favouritism, I think it's.......... Favouritism!!!

To be fair if there was enough interest in @HJ 's ride we could change our date to 14 December, for the sake of harmony.....

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Moderators Hijack Alert!!! @Scoosh a cynical attempt has been made to hijack this thread and draw people away from my ride - I must protest!!!

YMMV

There's a word for this kind of favouritism, I think it's.......... Favouritism!!!

To be fair if there was enough interest in @HJ 's ride we could change our date to 14 December, for the sake of harmony.....

Here's another (completely unbiased :tongue:) viewpoint ... not saying I'm unbiased :whistle:, just the statement below is
@Fubar, you DID ask @HJ if he was wanting to join in, and he said he was busy with another ride :bicycle: (from which, by the way, you weren't excluded, in case you wanted to join in - which I thought was rather considerate of him :thumbsup:) ...
OK, so the last part was a wee bit biased :angel:
:hugs:

T (still not sure what I'll be doing on 30 Nov :wacko:... work is starting to get a wee bit crazy, just to throw another spanner in the works :banghead:)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Here's another (completely unbiased :tongue:) viewpoint ... not saying I'm unbiased :whistle:, just the statement belowis
@Fubar, you DID ask @HJ if he was wanting to join in, and he said he was busy with another ride :bicycle: (from which, by the way, you weren't excluded, in case you wanted to join in - which I thought was rather considerate of him :thumbsup:) ...
OK, so the last part was a wee bit biased :angel:
:hugs:

T (still not sure what I'll be doing on 30 Nov :wacko:... work is starting to get a wee bit crazy, just to throw another spanner in the works :banghead:)

The honest truth is when I plumped for 30 November I hadn't joined the dots with Kim's ride, so my exaggerated indignation is just that - exaggerated ;) too stressful organising one of these thingies!

So would be quite happy to change the date if necessary, to tempt others to attend/release those already signed up. I won't throw my toys out the pram (again), honest....

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I didn't read your 'exaggeration' as anything other than that, just a bit of fun :thumbsup:
The Tartan ride is for a good (even cycling related!) cause, which is making MY decision a bit tricky, but work might get in the way of either of the rides for me anyway, so please don't move your ride on my behalf. As I said earlier, it's way too early for me to commit, due to all manner of reasons :surrender:.
If, on the other hand, YOU fancy the Tartan ride :tongue:, please feel free to do whatever you like :evil:...

T

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Fubar ... exaggerated ... Fubar ... exaggerated ... .... ..... hmmmmm ..... :unsure:

Nope :headshake:, sorry, those words just don't work together ! :ohmy:

;) ^_^

[unless he is talking about how slow not quick he is these days .... :bicycle:]

Top Bottom