Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley CC Ecosse - West from Weegie Central (Sat 29th Sept)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
S

Seamab

Oops got the dates wrong. Saturdays in Oct are 13/20/27. Probably 20th best for me though the others are possible. How about i start a thread for the 20th?

zizou

Veteran
I did notice a left turn off the Langbank road signed for West Glen Road. Which one is the Kilallan Road?

It is the first on the left after you go up the hill leaving Houston (so past the fox and hounds and houston arms pubs). You can also get to it by taking one of the roads off of the Georgetown road (just before that road starts going up the hill towards the rounabout so you can avoid that).

Although just to confuse things, i think if you look at the map and street signs then Georgetown road is actually Houston Road despite most cyclists in the west of Scotland knowing it as the Georgetown road (it is a popular TT course).

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Mrs Scoosh still nursing dislocated shoulder and greater tuberosity fracture and I've overcooked something in my right wrist, so not for me this week, I'm afraid. :sad:

Ride Safe :bicycle:

Hope both of you are improving! What's the estimated time for getting back to normal for Mrs Scoosh?
Have you been overdoing the housework? :whistle:

I didn't see the thread until it was too late, and the wind would have put me off :blush: ...
Yesterday I went along the Union Canal in Edinburgh for a bit, and got caught by an unexpected gust in an exposed place ... while cycling at the canal-side edge of the path due to somebody passing the other way ... and wobbled precariously before catching myself :whistle:

Looking forward to seeing the new CC Ecosse thread appearing!

T

Top Bottom