CC Eerie Rides?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Ahh yes, our second home.:evil:
Did we really clean out the barmaids 'Twax'?:biggrin:[/quote]

Well, yes it was Radius you know, he came back from the bar and told me we had and then to cap it all I witnessed her showing him her empty Box!!!!:angry:

OP
OP
tdr1nka

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
*tdrinka backs away from the thread having said far too much already*:biggrin::evil:

Radius

SHREDDER
djtheglove said:
That was a good ride that, only just started recovering from the hot pace that young Jack set, :tongue: my gad hes become a lot faster than when I first met him on the bleak midwinter ride! He glides along silently too, must be all that bike maintenance he's been 'apparently' doing!:tongue:

Why thank you, I did indeed enjoy making you work for all your crisps and beer (and twax).

I shall duly ignore everything else posted after the mention of twax. DJ, you're lowering the tone again! :ohmy:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
arallsopp said:
I'd be up for a spooky ride too. Ianrauk of these very forums leads a good ride out to Pluckley (the "Most Haunted Village in Kent") but I've not heard of him doing it at night.

Yet.
I went on the Pluckley ride a couple of months ago and I have to say that Pluckley didn't seem very haunted to me, except by a bunch of cyclists.

Spooky is really somewhere where the mist just rises up; when I used to drive around Tonbridge you would often get random mist (from the river) appearing unexpectedly.

Perhaps a good spooky ride would be along an old pilgrimage path, perhaps something like the Pilgrims Way in Kent or along the route to Bradwell or Walsingham or something in the dark. Arriving at one of these old sites in the dark could well be quite creepy!

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Davywalnuts said:
Spooky would be like dartmoor/exmoor! Am sure we could cycle there, do a loop and cycle back in time for tea!

Moors, cool, maybe make it compulsory to watch the start of American Werefolf in London first:biggrin:

Zig-zagging across the City of London and Soho might give rise to one or two surprises - as well as sight of a few who have given up the ghost after a heavy night's clubbing. Dangerous too - in London you are never more than 10 feet (theat's three metres to me and me) from a kebab er... rat.

OP
OP
tdr1nka

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Incidentally, we did cycle to Swanscombe via E(e)ri(e)th.:biggrin:

Landslide

Rare Migrant
He seems alright noooooooooooooooooooooo-ooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
HowlOfTheWerewolf.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
One of the York ghost tours stops outside my flat, so you could all come round for tea and cake, and we could stand in the window dressed in sheets...

Top Bottom