CC Get together !

Are you up for it if so where

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Cheers. I does all depend where the meet up is held though. Then again I may be able to borrow a car (sorry thinking out loud now :o)
spandex said:
You are more then welcome Angelfishsolo

I voted yes, but I'm easy with regard to a location.

As long as it's fairly accessible from a large-ish UK airport.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
One of the reasons I suggested Nethybridge is that there is a hostel in the village which specializes in groups, it can sleep up to 86. For those who don't want hostel accommodation there are plenty of B&Bs and there is camping near by. Nethy House has its own bar (is generally run on the last on to leave locks up basis) and BBQ facilities. It is within cycling distance of a couple of main line stations (not including the steam railway), and slightly longer ride from three airports...

Speicher

Vice Admiral
No I have not. :evil: Nor am I an owld enuff batty twany wol to remember when you did use brown coal indoors!

I know that from my days as a Ticket Inspector on the Severn Valley Railway. Different locomotives need different types of coal.

oxbob

Speicher said:
No I have not. :evil: Nor am I an owld enuff batty twany wol to remember when you did use brown coal indoors!

I know that from my days as a Ticket Inspector on the Severn Valley Railway. Different locomotives need different types of coal.
Correct, and most are not smokeless. Hairy jocks location does look good tho

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Nethybridge does look good, yes. I would prefer to be able to extend my "mini-holiday" by a few days if I travel that far. I think I can fly from Birmingham. :evil:

The Wrekin is not far from here, so I cannot fly there.

oxbob

Speicher said:
It does yes. I would prefer to be able to extend my "mini-holiday" by a few days if I travel that far. I think I can fly from Birmingham. :evil:
How many mice/voles to the mile do you need?

Top Bottom