CC Jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wore my new top for the first time today and noticed a problem with the printing ... the bike's back wheel is almost 3 times bigger than the front one !!!!

If we go for a reorder could we have the back wheel designed half size - it will then look OK by the time it has stretched over my gut.

Nice tops.

Shaun

Founder
Funnily enough, my top's just the same. :blush:

ChrisKH

Guru
I will now be the proud owner of a black long sleeved full zipped CC "friedly" jersey courtesy of Endura. Apparently the guy was on holiday hence the delay in getting back to those who wanted a second shirt.

ChrisKH

Guru
£20 plus VAT plus postage. There's always a catch.

longers

Legendary Member
Christened mine today, no photo's but it's an excellent jersey :biggrin:.

Got me noticed - which had it's drawbacks. I had more abuse today than I've ever had on the bike and a half empty coke bottle launched very accurately at me from an oncoming car. I don't think it's the shirt but probably just one of those days.

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Keith Oates said:
Mine hasn't arrived yet, were they all posted at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes Keith - it went to Shanghai.....give it a bit longer - I got a letter through last week which had been posted on 7th Feb from America. These posties need to get their act together.

Yours has a full return to sender address on just in case it gets lost.

Top Bottom