CC Jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
alecstilleyedye said:
it may come as a relief to learn that my cc jersey came through the earthquake unscathed.

That's good to hear :smile:.

ChrisKH

Guru
alecstilleyedye said:
it may come as a relief to learn that my cc jersey came through the wash unscathed.

I put my loved cycling items in one of those net bags before washing I must admit.

Mine arrived yesterday - very impressed indeed. My wife suggested posting the picture to show off the black version of the jersey, having only had sight of the design by looking at Arch's photo in this thread.

Thanks to all involved in the process - the jersey is well worth the money.

CycleChatJersey.jpg

postman

Legendary Member
DMOAN,Thanks for the photo great fit it looks too.I for one am glad that the jersey has turned out to be a winner.I want a jacket now.

postman

Legendary Member
Will give me time to win her indoors over.My beloved has yet to pay for the new bike in four weeks.So a new jacket would top the job off.

I'm definitely up for buying a short sleeved jersey if there is a second round of purchases. I must admit I think I would go for the black version.

Arch

Married to Night Train
punkypossum said:
I want one!!! It's so not fair, was all exited!!! :becool: Will I get one before my charity ride in May Will???

What size are you? If it came to it, you could borrow mine for the event, it's a medium.

Arch said:
What size are you? If it came to it, you could borrow mine for the event, it's a medium.

I ordered a medium, so I suspect that's the right size.... Thanks for offering Arch, but it's not the same, want my very own jersey! :ohmy: (Stamps feet) Plus, knowing my luck I'd spill a load of red wine over yours or end up tearing the whole thing while flattening myself in a hedge :becool:

Top Bottom