CC Jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well, mine fits very nicely - I went for a medium, so it's not ultra tight, but that's a good thing when you're my shape... Looks pretty good! Anyone got photos yet? I have, just need to upload them...

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Arch said:
Well, mine fits very nicely - I went for a medium, so it's not ultra tight, but that's a good thing when you're my shape... Looks pretty good! Anyone got photos yet? I have, just need to upload them...

I'll try to persuade the missus to take one once I get home...

Arch

Married to Night Train
John the Monkey said:
I'll try to persuade the missus to take one once I get home...

Bah, just get a camera with a timer, and a tripod...

S7000986.jpg

Sorry to inflict myself on you all, bulgy midriff and all...

Still, at least I remembered to remove the underwear that had been hanging from the airer....

Plus you get an insight into the clutter and mayhem that is My Life.:biggrin:

Pete

Arch said:
Still, at least I remembered to remove the underwear that had been hanging from the airer....
Why oh why did I read only the first half of that sentence, at first glance? :biggrin::blush::biggrin:

Arch said:

However, if you look very, very carefully at the reflection in the TV...:biggrin::biggrin:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
postman said:
Hairy Jock,Are you the only one that has not had it delivered.Check the postage cancellation on monday.Then ask why it took so long.

Sorry Postman, I don't quite follow that, can you explain what the postage cancellation is and how I can check it? The jersey is still not here:sad:

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye said:
lovely old '70s b/w portable arch…

Cheers! Does me fine (although I may have missed some of the finer detail in the Chameleon edition of Life in Cold Blood...:smile:)

That thing on top, BTW, is a suitably tacky Mexican sun god ocarina, bought from a vendor at the site of Teotihucan. I sort of brought it back as a present, and then couldn't think of anyone to inflict it on...

Postman, you flatterer, you've made my day :sad:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Hairy Jock said:
Sorry Postman, I don't quite follow that, can you explain what the postage cancellation is and how I can check it? The jersey is still not here:sad:

I think he means postmark? Should be dated the day it reached the sorting office? Of course, you have to have the thing to check the postmark...

postman

Legendary Member
Yes check the postmark. it will be dated.First class should not take that long.Tuesday ring you delivery office to see if it has been held back from delivery for some reason.Or will as the sender has to start the lost procedure.Which is a pain.Should not take four days from Norfolk to Auld Reekie.Bloody disgrace.

Top Bottom