CC Jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pete

Hairy Jock said:
You lucky lucky bastards...

I haven't got mine yet, hopefully in the morning.... ;)
Well, you live in a foreign country:
...so give it a chance!!

*ducks for cover*

postman

Legendary Member
Exchange.

Bigtallfatbloke-Try to sell your shirt here to one of the gang who did not order.At a lower price.Then get the 48-50 xxl at the next order.You will not be too much out of pocket.Finally did you get yourself measured before ordering.

ChrisKH

Guru
Bigtallfatbloke said:
How canI get mine changed for a bigger size? I doubt anybody is going to swap with me...mine is xl (but clearly enduras sizes are on the small side of xl) the next size up would be perfect

BTFB - I don't have an XXL to swop but I will take it off your hands if things work out for you on the second order/seconds order.

Cheers

Chris

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Pete said:
Well, you live in a foreign country:
...so give it a chance!!

*ducks for cover*

I come from the same country as Endura, so enjoy your foreign jersey...;)

Unfortunately it still isn't here although SWMBO did wonder why I jumped out of bed when the postman buzzed this morning, only to find it was a bill:angry:

postman

Legendary Member
Hairy Jock,Are you the only one that has not had it delivered.Check the postage cancellation on monday.Then ask why it took so long.

Tynan

Veteran
mine will be on the E4 - NW6 commute route tomorrow, perhaps with a gillet on top if it's nippy, although I could go with a layer underneath I suppose

it sure is smart with the bib longs

(not said like a man that was preening himself in the mirror when he got home on Friday)

Tynan

Veteran
wore it with the £5 technical T from Wiggle and felt very comfortable all trip from start to finish

sadly it's short in the arms when riding, even with the cuffs on the gloves it didn't quite make it

dead smart though and looked very bright in the sunshine

not bright enough to stop the Camden lemmings rushing across the road to form a cordon that no amount of bell ringing could disrupt, but what can you do

suspect someone called me a lycra lout or similar as I moved on after asking them en masse if it was get killed day

Top Bottom