CC Jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris James

Über Member
People seem to be getting a bit carried away here, especially those who say Endura should just give the jersey to us.

We have paid for top quality jerseys, which should be what we have received. Yes, it is annoying that Endura cocked up to start off with, but they have rectified their mistake as fast as they could.

If they want to sell us the duff stuff then this is a new transaction and it just comes down to people deciding if they want a visually defective jersey for the price Endura want to charge. Endura are not somehow morally required to sell them.

Personally I think they sound good for a tenner. Since I don't really need another jersey, especially one with incorrect writing on it, and since £20 is not actually THAT cheap, then Endura's price does sound a bit higher than I would want to pay. But if they can sell them elsewhere good luck to them!

Pete

Chris James said:
People seem to be getting a bit carried away here, especially those who say Endura should just give the jersey to us.
Agreed. Good work by Endura (hopefully - wait till we actually see our jerseys!) and no call to screw them. I'll hold fire on the 'spare' until the first one arrives, but if I go for it, I'll pay whatever's a fair price.

Chris James

Über Member
I see a fair price as being anything above what Endura would get for selling them as rags..

Or equally you could say that a fair price would be whatever a seconds standard Endura shirt would normally cost.

A discount jersey would be their way of making up for it.

I agree that coming to a reasonable agreement would be a bonus all round.

SamNichols

They're charging alot, as they want to recoup the costs of the faulty print run: standard logic. They don't expect all 50 to go, so they've upped the price to attempt to at least get somewhere close to not losing money. As it is, they're their property as they've not been paid for, and they can do whatever they want with them.

Tetedelacourse

Which is why I suggested us (well, Will) approaching them with an offer to take the lot off them and see how much we could get them for.

I reckon we'd easily get them all accounted for. I think most who originally ordered would pay a tenner for their own faulty shirt, and the few that are left would go easily.

He speak sense.

postman

Legendary Member
Better on here.Would someone take a picture of the long sleeve versions of the jerseys.When you get them.I am thinking of getting a jacket need to see the colour of the sleeves.

Shaun

Founder
When I spoke to Endura they were quite happy to keep them because they can use them as samples.

They weren't bothered about selling them at all, so I don't think it's fair to accuse them of profiteering - £20 isn't bad for a custom jersey (even with a small error), and they did immediately reproduce the entire order without any quibling or stalling so the service has been excellent really.

OTOH if there are a good number of people willing to pay a tenner, and you put the proposition to Endura they may accept!

It may be best to get a total number of guaranteed orders for the friedlys, tot it up at a tenner or 12.50 or 15 or whatever each and see if you can negotiate with Endura - see what they'll accept.

I don't suppose it'll hurt to ask? ;)

Cheers,
Shaun

Thanks for the input Shaun - I don't mind a friedly to go with my revised 'proper' jersey - at a decided rate...

However, if there are others who could buy the stock of fried jerseys then I'll be happy with my 'correct' one (size issues notwithstanding etc..)

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
I have nothing against Endura, they seem to be a good company to do business with, but there is no harm in trying to get a cheep jersey...

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Will, what's your view on offering a tenner each for them?

User - sorry I see you have been chasing me for an answer across the boards this evening! I started to go through the box and package up at 11pm after the ToC coverage had finished, and have just finished!

I don't really have an opinion as to the friedlys - I see what they are trying to do in order to recoup some costs and obviously they could be used for samples but in terms of a price I have no idea. If someone wants to see if they could get a job lot, have a go asking by all means but I'm still working on the real ones....a "human error" glitch in my spreadsheet meant that 2 people got missed off the order as the totals didn't count them :smile:, for which I am to blame (on this one!).

Bedtime now for me, but I'm going to bed so I can formulate a plan of action tomorrow, perhaps involving seeing if there is interest for any more correct jerseys and other stuff once a few pics are posted over the weekend.

Top Bottom