CC Jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
punkypossum said:
Yeah, where are they??? No top for Xmas and - unless it arrives by special Sunday delivery - no top for birthday either :sad: I don't care it's too cold for short-sleeved, I want my top!!!! :evil:

Missed my birthday as well, so Will how is the Caribbean at this time of year? :evil:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
goo_mason said:
LoveFilm - an online DVD rental company. Nothing to do with grumble flicks :evil:

Ah but we have only got your word for that...:evil:

longers

Legendary Member
Every time there's a new post on this thread, I keep thinking that they've started arriving. Not yet eh?

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye said:
thread in clothing and accessories says that will will have them by the end of the week, so expect them through the door early next week.

Oh, maybe just in time to wear it to my next round of job interviews...:angry:

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

CycleChat Jerseys have arrived!!!
We are talking about the new and improved friendly jerseys here... I'm going to get some packaging tomorrow, and ship them on Thursday.

An interesting extra is that endura emailed me to say that they would also sell friedlys for £20....probably to recoup some of their costs, but also a chance for you to grab a bit of forum legend!! There are a mixture of colours and sizes, 50 something in total. I haven't decided how to sort out paying and how to decide who gets what yet, so answers on a PM.​

trio25

Über Member
Yay that's fab news, so I'll be hopefully be recieving it on friday ready to ride in at the weekend.

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
I hope so trio!

If the demand is good, I don't see why we couldn't do another friendly order in the future as well.....with other stuff like shorts perhaps.

Top Bottom