CC Jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
SWMBO just phoned to say that a package from CC had found it's way through our letter box this morning.

Thanks Will.

Bigtallfatbloke

Mine has arrived many thanks!

It is a cool looking shirt....only it is a very tight for an XL...hopefully I will slim down into it but if anyone has an xxl or an xxxl shirt which they want to swap for an xl please let me know. Mine is a Black/orange, short sleeved short zip.

Chris James

Über Member
Mine has arrived too. Thanks Will. It shows that I really am a lanky streak as my medium actually did fit me - I was starting to get worried as everyone else seems to have gone for XL and upwards!

Pete

....and mine's arrived too. Good work! I tried it on quickly over another shirt, it seems a 'snug' fit but it'll do fine. Anyway I hope to lose weight! I could be in the market for one of the 'n'-less batch, perhaps to keep in France and hoping the only people who pass me don't speak English :biggrin: .... It would be size 'L' - I'd not be too fussy as to which type.

ChrisKH

Guru
Mines arrived! Can't wait to get home now and try it on. Many thanks to Will and whoever else was involved along the way.

mondobongo

Über Member
Mines arrived looks really good Thanks to Will and Co for organising it.

Tynan

Veteran
got mine, saw it was xl and winced as I've lost so much weight since I ordered

but it's a perfect fit, very smart indeed

zips a bit diddly but otherwise it's all good, thought I was getting the blue and orange one, got the black and orange one but all good, the wife likes it and it looks bloody ace with the bib longs

chhers and good man will and whoever else sorted this out

look out for me on Monday!

I nearly wore it out tonight

Bigtallfatbloke

How canI get mine changed for a bigger size? I doubt anybody is going to swap with me...mine is xl (but clearly enduras sizes are on the small side of xl) the next size up would be perfect

Tynan

Veteran
will has very politely and discreetly pointed out to me that I did in fact order the black and orange that I got

and like very much

apologies to he

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
John Ponting said:
SWMBO just phoned to say that a package from CC had found it's way through our letter box this morning.

Thanks Will.

trio25 said:
Mine has just arrived, so exciting.

Bigtallfatbloke said:
Mine has arrived many thanks!

It is a cool looking shirt....only it is a very tight for an XL...hopefully I will slim down into it but if anyone has an xxl or an xxxl shirt which they want to swap for an xl please let me know. Mine is a Black/orange, short sleeved short zip.

Chris James said:
Mine has arrived too!

Pete said:
....and mine's arrived too.

ChrisKH said:
Mines arrived!

Fnaar said:
Mine's here, looks fab and fits perfectly...thanks! :biggrin:

mondobongo said:
Mines arrived looks really good Thanks to Will and Co for organising it.

ash68 said:
got mine too. Looks great, fits well and I'm well chuffed,. Thanks to all concerned.:biggrin:

lazyfatgit said:
Mine's arrived.

Tynan said:
got mine,

Jim said:
Right, off the pub in mine..... :biggrin:

You lucky lucky bastards...

I haven't got mine yet, hopefully in the morning.... ;)

Top Bottom