CC Jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Been at work all day no net access, thank god I logged in before going off to bed. Have ordered and paid via the shop, looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Thanks to all the people involved in getting this off the ground.

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
I am about to place the order - any latecomers now will have to be very nice to me and endura, otherwise we'll have to wait - there is a possibility of future ordering without design charges!

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Thanks to Will and the others for doing all of this.

It may be the most expensive jersey I've bought, but it'll be great to wear it and spot other forummers out and about in theirs !

goo_mason said:
but it'll be great to wear it and spot other forummers out and about in theirs !

My guess is that'll happen, en masse, on our get-together in York, Northumberland or wherever next spring.
But it'll be interesting to see who the first ones are to randomly meet/pass each other - not mates on a club run; that doesn't count.
And the first ones should announce it on here!

ChrisKH

Guru
Dayvo said:
My guess is that'll happen, en masse, on our get-together in York, Northumberland or wherever next spring.
But it'll be interesting to see who the first ones are to randomly meet/pass each other - not mates on a club run; that doesn't count.
And the first ones should announce it on here!

Unlikely to happen to me in a short armed version before April!!!!

I clearly need two shirts. Er, Will wait a minute.............:biggrin:

postman

Legendary Member
Expensive Jersey.

goo mason,---Not to worry this shirt will last and last.I had Endura make up our works team clothing.Everything.1994 i am still wearing it along with the other lads and lasses.It is just as good today as it was then.I have just spoken to Endura and told them i will be at least 70 before this needs replacing if ever .the clothing is superb.

Bigtallfatbloke

Will I have just done the pay pal thing so you should now have my order. I've never done pay pal before so I hope all is well...they sent me a reciept saying all was well so it should ..erm...all be well. Ta mucho.

Tetedelacourse

Cheers to Shaun of Adminia too for doing the doozy bit. You must be scratching your head / rubbing your hands* wondering how in less than 6 months it's come to this!

*delete as appropriate.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Will1985 said:
I am about to place the order - any latecomers now will have to be very nice to me and endura, otherwise we'll have to wait - there is a possibility of future ordering without design charges!

Excellent - I nearly plumped for a long sleeve as well, given the fact that it wasn't that much more - in the end I figured one early christmas present was enough :biggrin:

I'd definitely be interested in another order, maybe later next year though.

bonj2

What happened to the idea of having ones with our forum name on? Has that gone out the window now? I might buy one if it's possible to have one with 'bonj' on but i'm not buying a generic one.

bonj said:
What happened to the idea of having ones with our forum name on? Has that gone out the window now? I might buy one if it's possible to have one with 'bonj' on but i'm not buying a generic one.

It shouldn't be too difficult to find 'somewhere' (a printers, for example) that can iron-on (or whatever it is they do) a logo.
I'll be checking that out on my return to England at Christmas.
Shouldn't cost too much either.

Top Bottom