CC Jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
laurence said:
i think they should all have Bonj on them
Or we could get sponsorship (safe for opening within the workplace)

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
I should like to express my thanks to Will, Shaun and Postman, there were times when I thought this would never happen, but now I can't wait for my jersey to arrive...

Tetedelacourse

So when can we expect delivery? I need to know so that I have time to cook up an explanation as to why I've bought more cycling stuff instead of spending money on Mrs T.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Tetedelacourse said:
I need to know so that I have time to cook up an explanation as to why I've bought more cycling stuff instead of spending money on Mrs T.

Ah - do you think "What this old thing, I've always had this" isn't a winner then? I have to say, that was definitely plan A for me.

Tetedelacourse

John the Monkey said:
Ah - do you think "What this old thing, I've always had this" isn't a winner then? I have to say, that was definitely plan A for me.

I was thinking more along the lines of when she receives the parcel, so that's out the window. I might pretend it's free to anyone who makes it to 2000 posts. Or some cack like that.

Tetedelacourse said:
I was thinking more along the lines of when she receives the parcel, so that's out the window. I might pretend it's free to anyone who makes it to 2000 posts. Or some cack like that.

Well in another 407 posts (possibly February), Will will arrange delivery of your jersey in recognition of your achievement! :biggrin:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
postman said:
I suggest we get together in York next year.We can go to Acaster Malbis see Company of cyclists.Do a ride AND THEN VISIT THE PUB FOR A SPOT OF LUNCH.Then take some piccies.Anybody up for that.?.
I like that idea, but what with all you boy / girl racers (?) will it be ok for me to turn up on my humble hybrid ? (:biggrin: hangs head in shame :biggrin:)

Top Bottom