CC Jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will1985

Über Member
Hello cafe posters - sorry about the spam:

We are in the final stages now. First, I need more precise details to cost the jerseys so could anybody who wanted one PM me the following information which I'll look after and erase at the end. Ideally I would like this to be done by Thursday or Friday, and at the moment there are 60 posters interested. Some people requested more than one, so that needs to be made clear too....

1) Colour (Whippet 1=Blue/Orange, Whippet 2=Black/Orange)
2) Type of Jersey (Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve)
3) Zip Length (Long/Full or Short/ 1/4)
4) Size (see bottom of post)
5) Address - so we can send it to you.
6) Email - in case Cycle Chat isn't your homepage!

SIZES: (Chest in inches/Women)
XS = 34-36 / 10
S = 36-38 / 12
M = 38-41 / 14
L = 42-44 / 16
XL = 45-47
XXL = 48-50

P.S. Some people also expressed an interest in bibshorts....can't promise anything, but we can always try so do put that in your message too - they are about £38.

postman

Legendary Member
Congratulations.

Well done Will1985,Hairy Jock and a mention for Shaun.You have done really well.Its nearly there .

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Not bad actually postman - we're still 20 people short (of those who had previously expressed interest), and it obviously has to be done this week. I'm currently transferring the designs onto the endura template. I will probably email them tonight to give a current estimate and work with those figures.

We'll need to be taking money in the next couple of days.

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
I'm over here! I was away yesterday visiting university (can't get enough of it and want an MSc!).

I've done my bit - Shaun has set up a paypal account I believe but I'm not sure if everything is ready with it. We need lots of money by tomorrow lunchtime!

Try cyclechat.co.uk/shop.html - he had done a prelim template with all the correct details, but as I have everybody's choices already, it is only necessary to select long or short sleeve when paying, not Whippet 1 or 2.
He hasn't been around today to put up an announcement, so here's hoping. The slightly higher price reflects the postage (about £1.50 - thanks postman), and the charge paypal makes for using their service.

They will be excellent when they arrive, and photos of posters wearing the jerseys will be in order!!!

Arch

Married to Night Train
I suggest, and I wouldn't object to it being a multiple post (anyone else?), posting a new topic to catch people's attention, rather than rely on them seeing this thread?

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Excellent.

Ordered mine! Andy - details are on the shop page - it uses paypal so should communicate email and address details from there...

Bokonon

Über Member
Will1985 - I have sent you a PM, but I guess you are checking these quite regularly at the moment anyway given the huge demand for jerseys.

Top Bottom