England : Cheshire CC Knutsford and Tatton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
I'll be cycling over from Oxford Rd about 7am if anyones doing the same

Nick Stone

Is there anyplace to find you all at booths, never been out with more than 2 people. But I've not crashed in few weeks so will be ok.......just take it easy on me.

OP
OP
Simmer

Simmer

Booths car park will be pretty empty and is not that big, suggest we meet by the bus station/taxi end. If you are coming in from Tatton/Machester just look for the Police Station and Booths is behind it. I say station.. but being Knutsford it is more of a small house.

From what was the Rolls Royce garage on the roundabout (now a Maclaren dealers) head straight across the roundabout towards congleton. First set of traffic lights you will see the Police Station and bus station behind it on your right.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=knutsford&hl=en&ll=53.302403,-2.374007&spn=0.002164,0.005681&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=46.677964,93.076172&hnear=Knutsford, Cheshire East, United Kingdom&t=h&z=18

cheers
Si

Cyclist33

Booths car park will be pretty empty and is not that big, suggest we meet by the bus station/taxi end. If you are coming in from Tatton/Machester just look for the Police Station and Booths is behind it. I say station.. but being Knutsford it is more of a small house.

From what was the Rolls Royce garage on the roundabout (now a Maclaren dealers) head straight across the roundabout towards congleton. First set of traffic lights you will see the Police Station and bus station behind it on your right.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=knutsford&hl=en&ll=53.302403,-2.374007&spn=0.002164,0.005681&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=46.677964,93.076172&hnear=Knutsford, Cheshire East, United Kingdom&t=h&z=18

cheers
Si

Nice one, I know all those landmarks (often stop at the Mclaren shop for a gaze) but didn't know of the Booths.

I'll be making my way around 7am from Warrington if anyone else is coming in from my direction...

Cyclist33

Just checked the weather report - as a fair weather cyclist and given that I'm feeling a bit poorly (excuses, excuses) I'm throwing my hat out of the ring in advance. Don't wait up but if I'm there on time, see you there.

Stu

potsy

Rambler
Just checked the weather report - as a fair weather cyclist and given that I'm feeling a bit poorly (excuses, excuses) I'm throwing my hat out of the ring in advance. Don't wait up but if I'm there on time, see you there.

Stu
Weather wouldn't put me off (too much) but my man flu has, sorry will try to get out next time :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Simmer

Simmer

Just seen that forecast, shame as it was looking dry earlier and the wind behind us on the return leg. I'll still be going out, if I stop cycling I'll turn into a pumpkin again :smile:
For anyone else with no concept of common sense, I'll see you tomorrow. :bicycle:

cheers
Si

Nick Stone

I'll make assessment in morning as it's saying light rain. I'll dig out my wind top just in case now. Hopefully I'll see you in the morning. If it's torrential I won't be there sorry. Only so much water I can take before I melt

Top Bottom