CC Manchester/Cheshire FIXED Ride (or any bike)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

a_n_t

a_n_t said:
If I dont do the wheelers chaingang on the saturday I might have a bit of this :biggrin:

bit of a sore throat for the last couple of days so didnt go out today. I'll be at Urmston for 8 [probably! :biggrin:] At the lights just past eddie mcgraths?

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
had my induction at the gym yesterday and getting more sore (sorer?) by the hour. surprisingly painful this morning at work. don't think i'll be fixed (no pun intended) by tomorrow. so i'm ducking out. shame really, weather forecast looks good and this is my first miss on a planned ride. have fun!!

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
a_n_t said:
bit of a sore throat for the last couple of days so didnt go out today. I'll be at Urmston for 8 [probably! B)] At the lights just past eddie mcgraths?
Okay, just round past Kulshi and the bus-stop rather than the lights the other way from the LBS.

See you there. :smile:

potsy

Rambler
john4537 said:
i'm still on for this. I'll be at Stocky station around 10 to 9. hope the weather people get it right.

see ya there.
me too,hope you've all remembered it's a social ride though:smile:
can you tell I'm slghtly worried about keeping up?

john4537

potsy said:

Aww ... I'll have to take my TT bars off now B)

A social pootle along. thats right. Thats why i'm coming on this one.

If I get dropped on this I'll have to diet alot more:laugh: no one will get left so don't worry about keeping up. i'll ride with ya.

potsy

Rambler
john4537 said:
Aww ... I'll have to take my TT bars off now B)

A social pootle along. thats right. Thats why i'm coming on this one.

If I get dropped on this I'll have to diet alot more:laugh: no one will get left so don't worry about keeping up. i'll ride with ya.
Cheers pal,I'll hold you to this when I'm doing 5mph up the hills:biggrin:

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
alecstilleyedye said:
just a heads up that joddy bank may try and take £2 off everyone (entrance fee) before the café…

They didn't last time, but if they do, we'll just have to wander about then.....:hungry:

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
potsy said:

No need to worry. There are hills on the ride (the bigger one has been 'ironed out') but we wait and regroup if the bunch does split.

PS anyone up for a slight diversion past the bottom of Swiss Hill - will add about a mile or two onto the circuit, but thought those folk who haven't seen it, have a quick chance to look at it......it's fun, but not at this time of year - WE WON'T BE RIDING UP IT.......

john4537

fossyant said:
PS anyone up for a slight diversion past the bottom of Swiss Hill - will add about a mile or two onto the circuit, but thought those folk who haven't seen it, have a quick chance to look at it......it's fun, but not at this time of year - WE WON'T BE RIDING UP IT.......

Go on fossy, you know you want too:smile:

As I have never seen it before though, I am up for the diversion too jus' to see where it is:becool:

Top Bottom