CC members in unexpected places.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
I was pootling around attending to various duties on my campsite in Animal Crossing earlier, when I had a chance encounter with CC's very own @Drago!

Have any other members been spotted in unusual locations? I'm guessing at least @Fnaar has come across a few.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
1589450541975.png

I have been spied at a railway station in Germany.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
CC cycling top would be a the easiest way, I've still got mine in a cupboard... but usually people fly by so fast I wouldn't have time to check and even if I did they'd be miles away by the time I'd stopped and looked back!

Sharky

Guru
CC cycling top would be a the easiest way, I've still got mine in a cupboard... but usually people fly by so fast I wouldn't have time to check and even if I did they'd be miles away by the time I'd stopped and looked back!
That would be a good way, but as I belong to a local club as well, I always ride in the Gravesend CC colours.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Is this the new dogging forum

Never.

I quite often come across folks in my travels who look like "serious cyclists". Am a member of two cycling places (a third only very distantly/historically) and quite often ask them, being a chatty sort at times, if they are on a forum. Have never yet had someone casually encountered say yes. Sometimes wonder if it's a badge of shame or if they are actually one of the very few but very busy posters who are basically twisted and want to retain their cover.

Top Bottom