CC password problem...........advice wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I posted something similar some time ago but am no nearer to a solution.
Using my mobile I cannot log on.
CC asks for my password which I type in......it then tells me it is incorrect (even though I am certain it's not).
Using my computer is no problem as it remembers me.
I can't change the password without telling CC what the existing password is..........which it doesn't accept.
I have thought of re-joining with a different password.........but I would lose all my history etc.

Any suggestions ???

Drago

Legendary Member
Tried using your finger?

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
If you've actually forgotten your password you can find it on some browsers, though not, I think, the MS ones. Otherwise, as above, password reset.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
hit the 'forgot your password' button then when they e-mail you a new one log in with that? Don't forget it'll change it on every device though
That is a new one on me (as a technophobe)...........where is the "forgot your password" button ?

raleighnut

Legendary Member
That is a new one on me (as a technophobe)...........where is the "forgot your password" button ?
On the 'Login' page

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
That should help. :smile:

If it doesn't, what make / model is your mobile and what web browser does it use?
More foreign language :smile:
Phone is a Samsung Galaxy Ace.
Daft question..............how would I know what web browser it uses ?.......I think its google as that is what shows up a lot.

You are now speaking a foreign language............please explain in 10 year old type language (and even that may be beyond me :smile: )
Your browser, app on your phone that does internet, keeps all sorts of stuff. History of webpages you've visited, stuff you've entered etc. Somewhere in the settings (where will depend on your phone make and model) will be an option to clear it. It then deletes everything your phone has stored so every page then visited will be like visiting from new. Yoy will need to Google where the option to do this is for your particular phone.

If it was my phone I would google "clear browser cache on iPhone 6"

Top Bottom