CC'ers spotted on the commute...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
@potsy seen at the end of my commute to work. Well, not actually Potsy, but his bike. The spiteful, back stabbing, ungrateful, two faced toe rag had parked his bike in my spot! I left him a ‘present’ to make sure he doesn’t do it again :whistle:
Not sure something brown in a dog poo bag counts as a present :tongue:

Nice to see a well used BSO parked next to my gleaming speed machine :thumbsup:

potsy

Rambler
He's done it again! I thought I had made it perfectly clear that it is MY spot. Right this time I'm going to make sure it doesn't happen again.....

I'm going in the car tonight :whistle:
Have you got your own car parking spot too? :whistle:

Another pleasant ride in, bit of the usual headwind to contend with but at least it was dry unlike yesterday morning.
Not sure if I'll be riding for the full 4 days as I'm still getting used to the 12 hour shifts but we will see, so far so good :thumbsup:

mistral

Guru
@User1314 .. came across that well know miscreant skulking around the gutters of Kings Road last night

Good to see you User, twice in a week(!) keep on building up the miles,. And what's this mouseketeer business?

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Got passed and greeted in St. John's Wood this morning by a Tony on a nice lookin' red Colnago - I can't place him, but he said he knew me from a past FNRttC and probably connected that with our proximity to the Zoo.
He flew down St. John's Wood Terrace at 25mph+ (I know that, 'cos I was doing 24 on the Brommie), as he said he was late for a meeting, so we couldn't exchange much more than a few words.

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
@I like Skol loitering near the bikes racks :ph34r:

Again. Watch out, he might be after your bike.

Top Bottom