CC'ers spotted on the commute...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Downward

Guru
Mcwobble were you riding up towards woodgate at around 5.30 ?

Fubar

Guru
In Cornwall today, spotted a CC jersey (on a rider! @helston90 ?) making his way out of St Austell heading towards Roche (I think!) around 17:40 - we were in car, was going to peep horn but thought you wouldn't know why I was peeping at you!

Last edited:

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
@velovoice, in Bloomsbury. She rather better dressed (rainjacket) than me (suit) for the dampish London weather. I always carry waterproofs (coat and trousers), but only bother to stop and put them on if it looks like proper rain.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I do believe I clocked @fossyant whizzing his way to work this morning as I plodded back from a night shift. I guess I was a smidge early and he was late as we must cross paths frequently but have never spotted each other. He was doing warp speed down the hill, flying past the mortal cyclists and looking dashing in his red outfit on his red bike :thumbsup:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
@I like Skol - I was actually early, well it's my new commute time - set off about 7.00 to 7.10 to get the 14-17 miles in to work before a 8:30 start.

Did give you a nod, as shouting over would have probably scared that other cyclist, and I wasn't doing one handed with a fixed spinning at 150rpm and about 30 mph. Colour co-ordinated me, Ahem.

Loads of cyclists out this morning, summat to do with bike to work day. Erm I do it every day.

Top Bottom