CC'ers spotted on the commute...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
On me way to a PR! Was you in the grey Passat?
I was disguised as a farmer today....
upload_2015-7-17_10-2-10.png

No, not that one! Like this.....
upload_2015-7-17_10-3-39.png

PR you say? I thought you were a bit red faced and serious :sweat:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
@YahudaMoon as he plodded through the rain heading towards Ashton. I was driving so had to make do with a cheery pip pip pip of the horn. Not seen him for a while so either I was early or he was late :hello:
Weather was awful so I was kind of glad to be in the car but respect to Yahuda for doing it in all weathers.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
@dan_bo going like the clappers as he took primary position through a pinch point heading in to Ashton. The proximity of the moron in the little silver car behind him wasn't very impressive, they obviously couldn't wait to join the queue at the traffic lights a couple of hundred yards up the road, Muppets!
I was in the car (again :sad:) ferrying the little one to school. Just can't persuade him to cycle at the moment.

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
I didn't realise there was a thread for CC spotting. I commented last week on the Your Ride thread of seeing @Old jon on my way to work. He was recognisable from his profile picture while I remain steadfastly behind my secret identity.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
@dan_bo going like the clappers as he took primary position through a pinch point heading in to Ashton. The proximity of the moron in the little silver car behind him wasn't very impressive, they obviously couldn't wait to join the queue at the traffic lights a couple of hundred yards up the road, Muppets!
I was in the car (again :sad:) ferrying the little one to school. Just can't persuade him to cycle at the moment.

was that you who bibbed your horn?

LewisLondon

Anyone commute from Wandsworth, along CS8 to Chelsea Bridge, then up to Hyde Park?

YahudaMoon

Über Member
@YahudaMoon as he plodded through the rain heading towards Ashton. I was driving so had to make do with a cheery pip pip pip of the horn. Not seen him for a while so either I was early or he was late :hello:
Weather was awful so I was kind of glad to be in the car but respect to Yahuda for doing it in all weathers.

I think that was the day my bicycle front wheel decided it wanted into the tram line, so I did a little tumble, Im OK though

Friend at work said, "if my back wheel had gone into the tram line, Id have ended up at Eccles"

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've never managed to post in this thread before!

I decided to take a route along Cattle Market Road, to see the work that had been going on, and at the end there was a green bike... Looked up as I stopped beside them at the lights to realise it was @Profpointy that I'd met at the weekend! So we chatted and cycled along Clarence Road cycle path before going our separate ways at the end.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I've never managed to post in this thread before!

I decided to take a route along Cattle Market Road, to see the work that had been going on, and at the end there was a green bike... Looked up as I stopped beside them at the lights to realise it was @Profpointy that I'd met at the weekend! So we chatted and cycled along Clarence Road cycle path before going our separate ways at the end.

Right city, but wrong guy I'm afraid. I do have a green (ish) bike, but haven't cycled round there recently if at all

Karlt

I only see half a dozen other cyclists at most on my commute so chances of one being from this place is pretty low I imagine. Even Strava Flybys usually show one or two other people in the surrounding 30 miles...

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I don't believe I've ever spotted a CCer on my commute, but no surprise I guess, given I live about 10,507 miles (according to Google) from London. :rolleyes: If there are any other CCers in Melbourne, perhaps I could wear my CC jersey more often, so you can spot me. :hello:

Top Bottom