CC'ers spotted on the commute...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Seen a few more cyclists around Willington/Repton and a regular a i meet on the A 38 cyclepath , hi to anyone who is on here :smile:

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Bimbling in, late and sunny, and what's this? Cyclechat's very own Cuppa de grace, Mr @tdr1nka, sneaking up behind me. Very pleasant to catch up on news. Bimble resumed, later, still sunny, and now with added smiles.

BRounsley

Über Member
From the side. At a junction. :laugh:

If it was a blue Genesis and near Manchester then that could be me.

mythste

Veteran
If it was a blue Genesis and near Manchester then that could be me.

Aye, Couldn't tell if single speed or fixed but it was at the giant roundabout with the annoying cycle lane dissecting it. I have to take off onto the ring road from there to get to Bury, not a fun section of road to navigate.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Just getting to the lad's school tonight for his return cycle commute when someone shouted my name (My real name too, how very dare he!). I think it was @longers (why isn't that working?) who has the misfortune of being a mate of @dan_bo

Anyway, we had a quick chat and turns out he has been moving house and other stuff so hasn't been out on the bikes much. I did warn him that another visit to Degla may be on the cards so he had better sort his lardy ass out and get some practice in :okay:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Just getting to the lad's school tonight for his return cycle commute when someone shouted my name (My real name too, how very dare he!). I think it was @longers (why isn't that working?) who has the misfortune of being a mate of @dan_bo

Anyway, we had a quick chat and turns out he has been moving house and other stuff so hasn't been out on the bikes much. I did warn him that another visit to Degla may be on the cards so he had better sort his lardy ass out and get some practice in :okay:
Lardy? Longers? Nah mustn't have been him. I've got legs that weigh more than that farker.

Top Bottom