Celebrate Good Times COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Banjo said:
Well done gb155 You are amazing ,a real inspiritation.

Thanks Very Much

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Amazing - are you sure that's you in both the early & current pictures and not some digital trickery? :biggrin:
The new Gaz looks years younger and full of energy :blush:... keep it up!

T

Gaz, your blog made a great read. I think it must have been so tough to actually get started, but i am stunned at your progress in under 2 years. I hope more people read your blog.

Goals section was my favourite. I need to be that focused and get mine down on paper/web too. "Complete training for personal trainer certification".....go for it!!!....and i bet the iron-man is closer than you think :sad:

Tollers

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Twenty Inch said:
+ 1 to all the above. That's an amazing achievement and you should be very proud. Your blog is moving, and it has put my petty worries into perspective.

Thanks Man, If something causes you issues its never petty tho, thats how my issues started, deal with em to make sure they dont get worse

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Telemark said:
Amazing - are you sure that's you in both the early & current pictures and not some digital trickery? :smile:
The new Gaz looks years younger and full of energy :sad:... keep it up!

T

LOL Thanks Man ;):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Tollers said:
Gaz, your blog made a great read. I think it must have been so tough to actually get started, but i am stunned at your progress in under 2 years. I hope more people read your blog.

Goals section was my favourite. I need to be that focused and get mine down on paper/web too. "Complete training for personal trainer certification".....go for it!!!....and i bet the iron-man is closer than you think :sad:

Tollers

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed/enjoying it.

Iron man is a way away yet, though I am now commited to the great north run in 2012....just need to learn how to run lol

Well done Gaz! :sad:

You could look a the excess skin as a positive thing. It is extra weight that you are carrying that if, and when you decide to do something about it, will result is a very quick weight loss. ;)

So you could make a guess at how much the excess skin weighs and take that off your current weight to give you a 'true' weight. It seems you may be lighter than you think! :smile:

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
magnatom said:
Well done Gaz! ;)

You could look a the excess skin as a positive thing. It is extra weight that you are carrying that if, and when you decide to do something about it, will result is a very quick weight loss. :smile:

So you could make a guess at how much the excess skin weighs and take that off your current weight to give you a 'true' weight. It seems you may be lighter than you think! :biggrin:

Im off to see "someone" about it this week, so maybe I can indeed get an answer :smile: :smile:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Bet losing the excess skin will get you somewhere near that other 3.5 stones!

I remember seeing a program about a guy years ago that did a similar weight loss thing as you, when he got rid of the skin he lost his belly button too - no more fluff is an added benefit!! :laugh:

Glad to see you're still at it Gaz - top man!!

Top Bottom