Celebrating Vernon - An invitation: Saturday 7 May 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Is that what you call it? You obviously know how to keep the good lady happy

It's probably mild irritation if I'm honest.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Dears
Sorry, been 'off forum' for a while due to family stuff. I made it home OK, dozed merrily on the sofa for a while and got a call to pick the lad up at 0030

Firstly thanks so much @User for organisation, Strawberries and super-smooth hosting duties. The sun clearly also wishes to shine on the righteous!
Thanks also to all those who made the effort to join-in, especially @Dayvo from over the water. Was great to meet old acquaintances and make new friends in real-life.
It was mentioned during several conversations over the course of the day that CC seems to be composed largely of damn nice people for want of a better description, and I'd have to agree wholeheartedly. That a group of people seem to come together in a common goal and rub along so well together as old pals I think is testament to those that make CC such a great community.
I had a great day, good bonhomie, pies aplenty and fine ales .... what more could a chap ask for?
Finally, it's also a testament to the big man himself that many wished to get together in his memory. Long may this continue.

Thanks all. Photos to follow.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Serious concentration on @Hill Wimp 's face, pouring beer is clearly serious business ;)
Especially when the word Gin is on the bottle.:laugh:

Top Bottom