Census 2021 - Missing Questions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Are you now, or have you ever, been a cyclist?
If yes,
Can you recommend a good website where like minded people can go to chat?

Julia9054

Guru
What's your fourth least favourite colour?

(actually asked me by my 7 year old, who's obsessed with ranking things 😊)
We had a child like that. Bought him this for his birthday when he was 7

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0618191356/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_1TBXMSG26AYZMX3SSM2E

It remained his favourite book for years. We were always being tested with "guess which one is 7th" type questions.
As an adult, it's now all positions of football teams in leagues which I guess is a continuation of the same thing!,

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
We had a child like that. Bought him this for his birthday when he was 7

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0618191356/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_1TBXMSG26AYZMX3SSM2E

It remained his favourite book for years. We were always being tested with "guess which one is 7th" type questions.
As an adult, it's now all positions of football teams in leagues which I guess is a continuation of the same thing!,

I was that kid. I had "Vimto Book of Knowledge" which was a little booklet full of longest rivers, highest mountains etc etc. I used to read it assiduously hence me knowing that Mt Elbrus is the highest mountain in Europe

Domus

Guru
Number 1 daughter had a Phillips Atlas, it was her bedtime reading book of choice, she went on to get a degree in Geography, studied the Great Lakes at Buffalo State University , did her round the world trip after graduation and took a job in a conservation centre in Minnesota. She is now 41 with two children but the old atlas is still in her bedroom

Is this a Socratic question?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
How many houses in your vicinity have been unoccupied for more than six months?

A serious question really. How does the government decide how many "new" houses need to be built if they do not know how many houses, (and their location) are empty? There may be a valid reason for the house or flat to be empty, but after six months they should be on a register, regardless of whether it is usually rented out or waiting to be purchased. Any dwelling still on the register after a further six months could raise questions (sympathetically) as to why.

If sympathetic questions get nowhere, we send Drago round there. :unsure:

As a member of a parliament :unsure: I put this question before the House

at Pooh Corner.

Rocky

Hello decadence
How many houses in your vicinity have been unoccupied for more than six months?

A serious question really. How does the government decide how many "new" houses need to be built if they do not know how many houses, (and their location) are empty? There may be a valid reason for the house or flat to be empty, but after six months they should be on a register, regardless of whether it is usually rented out or waiting to be purchased. Any dwelling still on the register after a further six months could raise questions (sympathetically) as to why.

If sympathetic questions get nowhere, we send Drago round there. :unsure:

As a member of a parliament :unsure: I put this question before the House

at Pooh Corner.
If we are asking about the House at Pooh Corner, can we also ask how many jars of honey people are stockpiling?

Top Bottom