Century a month clubs anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peekay76

CotterPin - That is a good set of challenges. Which version of the Tour of Flanders are you doing? I've signed up for the full version for some daft reason! I'm planning on doing Alpe D'Huez this year since Le Tour is there so Ventoux will be on next years list. I'm also planning on giving the summer polaris a go and then a hillyish sportive in this country sometime in Aug, not sure which one yet though.

CotterPin

Peekay - think I might be overdoing it! I am doing the 140km* Tour of Flanders. Sanity struck as I filled in the form although I did hover for a nano-second over the full distance. Hope Flanders goes well for you and Alpe D'Huez (never done that one.)

*which means it won't count to the Imperial Century a Month Challenge

Rob S

After a great deal of thought I have decided, for it's fifth year, to host the challenge that was previously known as the Cycling Plus Century A Month Challenge here at Cycle Chat as ACF proved it's reputation is a well deserved one.

The chat thread for the challenge will be here

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=142041#post142041

In a blatent attempt at persuading as many previous participants as possible to visit it's new home you will be entitled to display a special gold star for every year completed at the start of your post in the Register thread.....along the lines of an international football shirt. :biggrin:

Rob S

I am already wondering if I chose the right place to host it there with much discussion on my choosing the Audax & Cyclosportive (go the distance) section rather than Rides & Touring section :biggrin:

Top Bottom