Cero AR24 / AR30 Wheelset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Doyleyburger

Veteran
Just ordered a set of the ar24's. Toss up between them and the zonda's but after much thought, the price and free tyres and bib short, long sleeve jersey combo was too good to turn down.

Just ordered a set of the ar24's. Toss up between them and the zonda's but after much thought, the price and free tyres and bib short, long sleeve jersey combo was too good to turn down.

I got the impression the free clothes were in lieu of the free tyres, which they've now run out of..?

D

Deleted member 22722

A mate bought a set of these at the weekend. He'd already got his eye on a set and they were originally marked up at £175. However when he checked the weekend they were on offer at around the £130 mark and included the tyres, bib shorts and jersey so ordered a pair.

I've just checked and they've gone up to £185 now including the same extra's. Grabbed himself a bargain there.

Doyleyburger

Veteran
A mate bought a set of these at the weekend. He'd already got his eye on a set and they were originally marked up at £175. However when he checked the weekend they were on offer at around the £130 mark and included the tyres, bib shorts and jersey so ordered a pair.

I've just checked and they've gone up to £185 now including the same extra's. Grabbed himself a bargain there.
Blimey i was lucky to get in when I did then. Just hope they live up to my expectations. Saving nearly 300g on my existing wheelset so should be ok

Sna

Blimey i was lucky to get in when I did then. Just hope they live up to my expectations. Saving nearly 300g on my existing wheelset so should be ok
Hi to all, first post from me.

Purchased these wheels and can confirm I got the jersey, shorts, tyres, 3 free spokes plus bonus water bottle!
Feel compelled to respond as the mate of Alexis lol - morning mate :smile:
Put the tyres on yesterday but were tough to fit, will give them a steady test ride later and post back.

Doyleyburger

Veteran
Hi to all, first post from me.

Purchased these wheels and can confirm I got the jersey, shorts, tyres, 3 free spokes plus bonus water bottle!
Feel compelled to respond as the mate of Alexis lol - morning mate :smile:
Put the tyres on yesterday but were tough to fit, will give them a steady test ride later and post back.
Yep loved all the freebies including the water bottle, which I'll be getting another to match. Got my wheels on Wed and I agree the tyres were a tad tough to fit. First ride on them today so will also report back with my thoughts, then my first sportive of the year tomorrow on them

Sna

Just got back and chuffed with them, was an easy day so not gassing them but feel I can't justify leaving these as winter wheels, of course I'm sure the 25's helped but they felt pretty lively and very similar to the zonda, but more comfy.
Going to try them on the best one for a harder session.

Doyleyburger

Veteran
Yes agreed, but these will definitely be my all year round wheels.
Did a 40 mile route with just over 3,500ft elevation and they performed and climbed very well and spun beautifully. Tyres seemed very good also. Love the sound of the freehub

Last edited:
Reactions: Sna

Svendo

Guru
I've got AR24 s for commuting. Did need the rear bearings replaced and got a new rim after a rear end accident, but the LBS suggested they were quite worn anyway. Whilst looking for the new rim I confirmed by the fact the rim dimension diagrams are the same image, that the AR24s use the Kinlin XR240 rim, and the AR30s use the Kinlin XR300 rim. However the XR 240 is hard to source so it was as easy and cheap to get it through Cycledivision.

Sna

Dropped a quick email to cycle division out of interest really, just to confirm the bearings are 6902 part no. So servicing them should be easy, about £4-5 quid a bearing

Top Bottom