Cervelo or Cannondale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsmith

Veteran
image.jpg
How much does this score...

View attachment 87280 How much does this score...
It depends. On a Brompton it gets a 0.5. On a red Cannondale, 18.5 (on a scale of one to 10).

jugglingphil

I have a Cannondale and love it. Did my 1st sportive last weekend and I was amazed at how many Cannondales there were. Order of popularity (not scientifically verified) seamed to be: Specialized, Giant, Cannondale, Trek.......
I'm not sure what that means.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I am always quite surprised when I see other Cannondales on the road. Seem much rarer down this way, at least that's how it seems to me.

I would never trust an imaginary piece of lab equipment myself but different strokes and all that^_^

Imaginary! Ha! You obviously haven't been to the Yellow Saddle Labs (YSL). The beautyorometer is basically a small hadron collider with a centrifugal cooling system and a built-in raster image analyser. It is an underground affair in a small circular tunnel accessible via a trapdoor under my workbench. When I turn it on , the neighbourhood's lights dim a bit but I suspect they blame trees touching the power lines in the wind. I have measured all sorts of bicycle components in it (it is too small to fit a woman, so don't ask) and it just so happens that most of my own stuff rates very high on the YSL scale.

Top Bottom