Cervelo S2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
A

Alex1982

I'm totally flabbergasted that no-one has given you clamping tips yet.

Probably because most people read the opening topic and realised that I only put it on the stand like that to take the picture, hence its only balancing on the stand

Or they have read my replies to indicate I am very careful when using the stand and my carbon bikes

Probably because most people read the opening topic and realised that I only put it on the stand like that to take the picture, hence its only balancing on the stand

Or they have read my replies to indicate I am very careful when using the stand and my carbon bikes
Or they could just be playing up to your last sentence in your original post and tease the subject a bit? You'll notice that quite a few got the hint and passed on the baton. However, frivolity is now over. The weekend is gone and it is serious Monday. As you were.

OP
OP
A

Alex1982

Or they could just be playing up to your last sentence in your original post and tease the subject a bit? You'll notice that quite a few got the hint and passed on the baton. However, frivolity is now over. The weekend is gone and it is serious Monday. As you were.
Well you have mentioned it twice....maybe time to move on

Drago

Legendary Member
It isn't...

It can be. A Google search shows thousands of pictures of woe. This is what BMC tell us about clamping carbon...

csm_Support_557x338_carboncare_2_34ee042daf.jpg

I'll stick to manufacturers advice myself.

There are proper carbon safe work stands...

CFC-clamp-assembly.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom