C'est Le Secteur!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dhague

While we're at it, I got my new Secteur Elite yesterday - here it is, with added rack for fast-commute duties:

4560358386_648a656f65_b.jpg

Can I join the club, while it lasts? ;)

Cheers,
Darren

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Nice one Darren..
I thought about putting a rack on the back of my Elite for my commute. But have a really good rucksack so couldn't be bothered in the end.

potsy

Rambler
dhague said:
While we're at it, I got my new Secteur Elite yesterday - here it is, with added rack for fast-commute duties:

4560358386_648a656f65_b.jpg

Can I join the club, while it lasts? :wacko:

Cheers,
Darren
Welcome to the club dhague,I'll put some new pics up soon of mine with my new bar-bag,only came this morning but 1st impressions are good.

TechMech said:
I'm massive too!!

Stop bragging ;)

TechMech said:
6'3 with 35 inside leg, but short on my top half. I tried a 58cm one and I had to max out the seat post just to get near the right height, however the reach and seating position was good.

I'm the other way around TechMech, 6ft 4in tall with a 34in inside leg, which for some reason reassured the bods at Fat Birds Don't Fly when I told them, as there had been mutterings of "dunno whether any of the frame'sll be big enough" before that. I did sarcastically want to ask "so what do I do, pray to the big bike frame fairy to bless me with one" but held my tongue.
Maybe my view is skewed, but I don't view 6ft 4in as overly tall, so I was rather perturbed that someone my height could throw them such a curve ball. My son in ten years old, already measures 5ft 2in tall and is on course to be taller than me (Mrs B is 5ft 11in tall), so what the hell we will do for bike frames when he is older is anyones guess!

p.s. bike looks verrrrry nice!

e-rider

crappy member
That is the longest head tube I've ever seen! Must have a good chance of getting in the world record book.

You must be one seriously tall person 6'4"+?

Nice bike though.

Top Bottom