Chain Reaction Great Service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kiwifruit

Über Member
What great service I had from Chain Reaction. Last week went on the turbo trainer for the first time this year and realise my garmin speed sensor not working. I try to reconnect to my 500 edge but no joy, try to connect to vivoactive hr still no joy. Change the battery and try to reconnect still no joy. I email Chain Reaction told them what's happening and it's less than a year old. Got an email back in a couple of days that they will sent me a new one out FOC and no need to return the faulty one and dispose of it. Receive the item yesterday all sorted in less than a week. Again great service.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
The old GSC10 magnet one? They're known to be made of cheese and break for the hell of it

greekonabike

President of the 'Democratic Republic' of GOAB
Never ordered anything from CRC. Nice to know that it seems like they're alright with returns and faulty items.

GOAB

vickster

Legendary Member
They are now (or soon to be) part of Wiggle and scaling back their Ireland operation. I've had no issues in the past, but not used for a while

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Same for me. Problem with the contents of a parcel. Sorted quickly and efficiently plus apology and a discount for their bad service. Certainly use them again.

Top Bottom