Chain Reaction: unbeatable service.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

allen-uk

Ordered a pair of shoes from Chain Reaction. They came two days later.

Slightly wrong, so sent them back midday yesterday (parcel post), London to Belfast, for refund.

Refund in my Paypal account this afternoon.

Their prices are excellent, too. Top service.

Allen.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Yeah - I've found the service and prices are good too.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I've found the opposite. In fact I've convinced myself never to buy Sidi shoes again because the importers are so godawful

OP
OP
A

allen-uk

dellzeqq said:
I've found the opposite. In fact I've convinced myself never to buy Sidi shoes again because the importers are so godawful

What, you mean you've not found Chain Reaction good? (The shoes were Shimano, and it wasn't Chain Reaction's fault - I ordered 44 (take 43 normally) and they were still too small!).

A

bauldbairn

twentysix by twentyfive said:
Yeah - I've found the service and prices are good too.

+1, I've been ordering stuff for a couple of years with no probs. Had my first returns(one their fault/one mine) a couple of weeks ago and they were both dealt with quickly and efficiently - with money in my(paypal) account before I'd realised. I give them approx 90% of my business - only order things they don't have from others. I've also found their phone/e-mail advice spot on - and they phone back if they can't(don't know) answer immediately. :rolleyes: - :becool:

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
They somehow managed to get a delivery to me in 2 days during the ash cloud business when the rest of the world had ground to a halt, truly impressive service.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Steve Austin said:
Its the first shop i go to. always reliable, and fast.

+1

LizardEye

I ordered a couple of things from them at 4pm, then emailed them at 6pm to ask if they could add another item, assuming it wouldn't go out till the next day anyway.

When the package arrived the next morning, there was a note apologising for not including the additional item as the package had gone when my email arrived.

Top Bottom