Chain Remover

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
not, until lockdown has finished
Why not? Bike shops are allowed to be open and are, keeping their businesses going. Helping people who aren’t able to sort their bikes and get back on the roads and trails 👍

vickster

Legendary Member
but, my parents don't want to go to any shops at the minute, we could catch anything
You book bike in, take to shop, hand over at door, leave it there, collect when ready, pay contactless đź‘Ť

or you can wait and sit at home not able to cycle. People on here have been trying to help you to no avail, maybe it’s time to admit defeat if you can’t sort the bike with the help of YouTube :smile:

OP
OP
MonsterEnergy

MonsterEnergy

Can you post some photos?
not really, its quite diffcult to get a good pic so you can see it....i watched a vid of how to undo your chain so u can get the derailleiur off, and i might just go for this one, and do it myself.....https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/park-tool-chain-tool-ct3-3/rp-prod191620

C R

Guru
not really, its quite diffcult to get a good pic so you can see it....i watched a vid of how to undo your chain so u can get the derailleiur off, and i might just go for this one, and do it myself.....https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/park-tool-chain-tool-ct3-3/rp-prod191620
It isn't difficult to break the chain, however, putting it back together with the chain breaker requires some care. If you are going to break the chain, you would be better off getting a quick link and quick link pliers as well.

OP
OP
MonsterEnergy

MonsterEnergy

It isn't difficult to break the chain, however, putting it back together with the chain breaker requires some care. If you are going to break the chain, you would be better off getting a quick link and quick link pliers as well.
thanks, but im just going for that tool that i posted the link to, as i have seen a yt video of how they do it, and i think i should be able to do it fine

Top Bottom