Chainreaction cycles.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Must tell you about the brilliant service.Just made an enquiry about a helmet by e-mail.Got a phonecall back within 20 mins.And it is on it's way.Superb service.

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
I used them for the first time on Friday and they seem very good delivery wise. I ordered a Mars 4.0 led on Friday lunchtime and it was delivered on Monday morning.

jags

Guru
one of the guy's i cycle with had problems with his new carbon frame,the paint was chipping off he got in touch with crc about the problem,they asked him to send photo's of the frame ,he did and they sent him a brand new frame no problem,and wait for it they told him to keep the old one.

e-rider

crappy member
They are not always good - they have sent me the wrong items before (twice) and I've had things on order for months when they estimated a couple of weeks.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
The difference with CRC is that they sort issues out quickly and without any hassle.

Dave5N

Über Member
They are ok, and good on price, but I bought an expensive bike from there last season and they really strung me along. Not so much poor service as poor/misleading communication.

yello

I tend to find that they don't have the stuff I'm after. I always search them (along with Wiggle and ProBikeKit) but either find they don't stock what I'm after, it's out of stock or more expensive. I've probably ordered maybe 2 or 3 things from them in as many years.

These days, PBK are my favoured place but mainly because they deliver to France for nothing. That makes a big difference.

U

User482

I've been using CRC for about 10 years now, and have never had a single problem with them. Goods often arrive the very next day - top stuff.

Top Bottom