Chainset or 50t chainring Shimano 11 speed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kbrook

Veteran
I need and am struggling to find at pre COVID tax prices, either a chainset 50/34 ideally 175mm can be non series like rs500 or 510, or a 5800/6800 50t chainring.
Anybody got anything please?

I've got a couple of square taper sets going spare. Not sure of ratios. Any use to you? I'll did them out if you are interested.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Type Barelli into eBay. There is a seller selling 11 speed Carbon cranksets for under £70. Or alloy 10speed for £25. I have bought a couple of the latter to replace rings on 110 bcd cranks and they are fine. The alloy ones are cheaper than buying the rings separately.

OP
OP
K

Kbrook

Veteran
Type Barelli into eBay. There is a seller selling 11 speed Carbon cranksets for under £70. Or alloy 10speed for £25. I have bought a couple of the latter to replace rings on 110 bcd cranks and they are fine. The alloy ones are cheaper than buying the rings separately.
Thanks I’ve just looked at that but I’ve no idea if that would fit to replace a Hollowtech crankset with a press fit bottom bracket, I’ll send him a message

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Thanks I’ve just looked at that but I’ve no idea if that would fit to replace a Hollowtech crankset with a press fit bottom bracket, I’ll send him a message
Not sure if it is pressfit. It says external BB so might be Gxp, Hollowtech 2 or Raceface. You just need to get the spec off the seller.

Top Bottom