chamois cream

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zulu23

Hi Guys,
My wife has been suffering on recent rides with soreness in intimate areas, she is a little reluctant to use chamois cream as it says not to be applied to intimate areas.
Is there any ladies out there that use chamois cream or do you have any alternative solutions?

Thanks,

Mark.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Yes, I do use it on very long rides. First things to consider are:
Is the saddle tilted correctly?
Is the saddle comfortable? As if it's a saddle or set up issue no amount of chamois cream will help as the original problem will remain.
Apply a load of cream onto the top end of the pad in the cycling shorts- it doesn't need to be applied anywhere sensitive but on the pad itself.

cervelo chic

Hi Guys,
My wife has been suffering on recent rides with soreness in intimate areas, she is a little reluctant to use chamois cream as it says not to be applied to intimate areas.
Is there any ladies out there that use chamois cream or do you have any alternative solutions?

Thanks,

Mark.

I used to suffer with soreness in the same areas but have taken to using Assos Chamois Crème for rides and the Assos Skin Repair Gel for after. The repair gel is to be put on after showering and this works really well. And yes you can apply to intimate areas, I haven't had any problems with it

Top Bottom