Changing Garmin 200 for Upgrade..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just ordered a Garmin 800. Birthday is coming up so would rather use the money I get for that to put towards it.

OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
Update.

My 510 has just arrived from Wiggle in the box but having second thoughts now? should I have gone for an 800..

Question..
I need to put the 510 on my pooter now, so I will I have to start a new program with Garmin and a new user name and will I lose all my ealier ride stuff.

Kies

You should be able to add a second device to your existing garmin connect account and keep existing rides

OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
News flash....

Just spoke to wiggle and I'm going to change my 510 for an 800 so I will post the 510 back to them when the post office opens in the morning.

Just put the Garmin 200 back in the box for my mate and I cant seem to find a CD.. did it come with one or do you just go to the Garmin web site and load from that..
My memory is getting really bad as old age creeps up.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
News flash....

Just spoke to wiggle and I'm going to change my 510 for an 800 so I will post the 510 back to them when the post office opens in the morning.

Just put the Garmin 200 back in the box for my mate and I cant seem to find a CD.. did it come with one or do you just go to the Garmin web site and load from that..
My memory is getting really bad as old age creeps up.

You can download the .exe file direct from Garmin

OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
Question please..
I have just got my 800 garmin but one the of the settings it has altitude do you set that at zero or the hight I am up the mountain?

PS Well pleased with it...

Top Bottom