Changing the nature of a book by changing its title by *one letter*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I think we've run out of books now... I don't think there actually are any more :smile:

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Shall we forget the TMN business before it really takes hold just for once (or twice if we include the joke thread). None of us will be looking through 40+ pages or making study notes when we have a good idea, if someone has had it before, fair play, just shows it was a particularly good one.

Otherwise this jolly good thread will die in a spiral of I said it first. & yes I know I've said it to @fnarr, I'm not proud of it.

The occasional TMN serves to remind posters of the possibility that their entry might be a duplicate. I don't anticipate the spiral of decline. The search function works perfectly well and can be used to avoid duplicates. I mis-posted a duplicate title way back by failing to follow my own advice. There's a rich bounty of unmangled titles out there waiting to be used....when they get used up then start repeating.

Keep 'em fresh.
Keep 'em funny.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
The Ashen Debacle.... a tale of marketing intrigue and copyright corruption in the literary underworld.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
The occasional TMN serves to remind posters of the possibility that their entry might be a duplicate.
so what? Does it really matter if it's been posted before?

TMN'ing is tedious and petty at the best of times but at least if posting advice or something useful it shows that it is not just a single opinion on a practical matter, here we're just dicking around with book titles. Searching? Good grief, its a bit of fun to pop a title or two up in a quiet moment or when inspiration strikes.

If I missed it first time round, I may get it the second.

Top Bottom