Charge Ladle Women's Saddle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fitted one of these on my mtb last autumn (it's the female version of the charge spoon). Have not done any rides longer than 50 miles on it up to now, but so far I'm really impressed. Solved my chafing problems that my old saddle had started giving me, taken the pressure of my girlie bits and at £20 it is a bit of a bargain.

Dimensions are: Length245mm, width: 148mm. It's got a pressure relief channel in the middle and tubular cro-mo steel rails, not sure about the weight, but feels quite light. Also, sits quite low on the rails and in my opinion looks nice and sporty unlike some women's saddles which can look quite chunky. Would not look out of place on a road bike either. It's only lightly padded and feels quite firm but still comfy.

Comes in either black, honey brown or black with pink swirls.

Only criticism would be the perforated cover which lets the rain soak in, meaning my bike wears a stylish blue shower cap when left out in bad weather. However, it's reinforced round the edges and so far, despite scraping it against walls, etc. it has remained undamaged.

So, if anybody is looking for a ladies saddle that doesn't break the bank, give it a go - your bum might just like it as much as mine! :smile:

Top Bottom