Charge spoon in grey?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gary E

Veteran
As the title says. I want to buy a charge spoon, easy enough, loads of places sell them.
Unfortunately because I'm such a tart I want a grey one to match my bike. I've found loads of places that used to sell them but non that have them in stock.
Does anyone know where I can get one?
It's the top one in the picture that I'm after (not that I think you won't know what the colour grey is, just in case there are different styles :smile: )
charge-spoon-grey.jpg

vickster

Legendary Member

OP
OP
Gary E

Gary E

Veteran
GREAT JOB GUYS :thumbsup:
The one on eBay was used (well I did say I was a tart didn't I?) but the one on All-about-the-home looks the business :smile:
I'm hoping that they haven't just forgotten to update their website.
Ordered it just now (I usually try to avoid anywhere that charges for delivery (I'm a tight tart!) but in this case I'll just have to live with it as there's not a lot of choice out there. Maybe that's why they appear to be the last place with any in? :laugh:)
Hopefully it'll turn up and I won't get an email telling me it's out of stock or asking me to choose another colour.

OP
OP
Gary E

Gary E

Veteran
Oops my mistake, you're right the delivery was free, I was looking at the VAT :laugh:
£21.23 for the saddle, £4.25 VAT, £25.48 total.
Fingers crossed here, thanks again for the info :thumbsup:

sittingbull

Veteran
Easily done :laugh: I thought for a moment you had chosen the £10 delivery option :eek:

You're right though in that you can find cheaper Charge Spoons, but not at present in grey!

:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Gary E

Gary E

Veteran
I've got one in the garage you could have had for a few beer tokens. Hardly used as I didn't get on with it.
Is it the grey one? (with the white rails?) - if so I may well still be interested as I'm not at all certain the one I've ordered will show up (at least not in the colour I'm expecting).

OP
OP
Gary E

Gary E

Veteran
I must be psychic - phoned them today and the only stock they have is is black or brown, no grey :sad:

Back to square one!

Top Bottom