Charge's new Spoon...the Scoop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I have to admit that since buying a Spoon around 2 years ago I have found it so unnoticably comfortable on rides of any distance (and I don't wear padded shorts!) that I am wodering if I should buy a couple for 'stock' before they sell out?

MikeG

Guru
Sorry to revive a long-dead thread, but I wondered if any of those who have bought Scoops have had any long-term issues with them? Have they lasted? Have they kept their shape? Are they still comfortable?

I am trying one at the weekend, because the saddle that came with my new bike (a Specialized Avatar....the saddle, not the bike!) feels like it is carved from solid oak, and that despite me riding 4000 miles in the last 12 months.

Mike

maltloaf

I've got a spoon that did about 1500 miles last summer and it still looks like new. I bought it because the heath robinson thing that came on my bike was too fat towards the front and made me numb where i really didn't want to be numb. I would have put it straight on my new bike but the one it came with has been great.

maltloaf

Apologies, I got confused somewhere along the line. I have the spoon

Globalti

Legendary Member
No but I've done about 7000 miles on the Knife and apart from the cover looking a little worn it hasn't split. It's so comfortable that I just don't think about it.

Top Bottom