Charity Event in USA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scream

Hi everyone, me and a friend is going to cycle from Seattle to New York next summer (summer 2010). We're going to do it to raise awareness of cancer, and the massive problems the victims suffer due to cancer. To specify, we're going to give it to "Kræftens Bekæmpelse" - (The Fighting of Cancer)www.cancer.dk - Me being a dane myself.

My friend did it last year (please check out www.project100m.com)
He did it with such success, that we wanted to make it even more comprehensive, by doubling up on the miles, in the same time, almost...
We will be going 4 man, 2 riders (me and my friend) and 2 drivers, whom will be driving a service car, stuffed with pasta and tuna Not to mention we got our first sponsor!

Thanks to Red Bull for supplying us with unlimited Red Bull ! We will need it!

For this event to happen, we will need many more sponsors, interesting in both national and international exposure, through the internet and papers, a SMS donation-system to Kræftens Bekæmpelse will also be set up, so people are able to donate easily. Donation will also be available on the internet. A homepage for the event will also be set up.

We're going to train dedicated for 6 months, and are very determined for this to happen. (Not that we're not in good shape already :biggrin: )

Yours Sincerely

Any criticism, comments, ideas, sponsors and so on are very welcome :smile:
If you want to know more just ask!

OP
OP
S

Scream

http://cancercycling.com/

It's up, cheers, the blog will start shortly :smile:

Top Bottom