Charlie Bigham food anyone ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
We have visitors this Friday and the proposal is to bring Charlie Bigham meals.
I had never heard of them but happy to give it a try.
Anyone tried them??

vickster

Legendary Member
My parents says they’re very good, but expensive (see which supermarket has on special, still cheaper than eating out though obviously). They like the fish pie, mac and cheese with pancetta and the chilli. Quite rich and calorific, decent portion sizes, come in singles or for two.

I had the salmon en croute for my Christmas lunch and it was very tasty too (Better than others I’ve tried)

I’d say they’re consistently the best ready meals out there, get what you pay for. Are they bringing them or are you buying?

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
My parents says they’re very good, but expensive (see which supermarket has on special, still cheaper than eating out though obviously). They like the fish pie, mac and cheese with pancetta and the chilli. Quite rich and calorific, decent portion sizes, come in singles or for two.

I had the salmon en croute for my Christmas lunch and it was very tasty too (Better than others I’ve tried)

I’d say they’re consistently the best ready meals out there, get what you pay for. Are they bringing them or are you buying?

They are bringing.

steverob

Guru
They used to do a Chicken Kiev that had a sundried tomato filling instead of the bog-standard garlic butter and that was incredibly delicious, but that got phased out unfortunately. Have had a couple of other meals from their range in the past and they are definitely better than normal ready meals, but you definitely do pay for that - I normally only bought them when they were on special offer.

Top Bottom