Charlie Mullins

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I'm not sure I'd use a plumber that spends that much on so many vanity plates, some of those will have been really expensive and I'd rather see my money go on the actual repair rather than other stuff which I'd not get the benefit from.

I lived one summer in Pimlico in about 95, at what was then the Royal Naval Medical Establishment, that was the first time I became aware of Pimlico Plumbing... I'm sure they had vintage vans then, Morris possibly?

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Here's some more of his number plates....

View attachment 594249

“unparamounted” ?

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
He has cornered the market in emergency plumbing in London with good name recognition but their charges are very high and sometimes questionably so.
I know a local plumber who tells me that the plumbers are incentivised to charge mega prices. Their estimates can be sky high. If you have the money to waste then it’s buyer beware but there are too many stories of old people being ripped off.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
He has cornered the market in emergency plumbing in London with good name recognition but their charges are very high and sometimes questionably so.
I know a local plumber who tells me that the plumbers are incentivised to charge mega prices. Their estimates can be sky high. If you have the money to waste then it’s buyer beware but there are too many stories of old people being ripped off.
Should tell them to bog-off....

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
You've got to really make sure you know what the charges are in detail or else you're gonna get rinsed....

lane

Veteran
A plumber i know,who wasted his time in school has a villa in Goa where he spends winter,while we're here freezing. He hasn't been for a while due to travel restrictions. According to a woman i talk to in the local park,he charged her £40 to fit a gas cooker the other day,which took the whole of 15 minutes. :ohmy:

That's s fair price surely

A plumber i know,who wasted his time in school has a villa in Goa where he spends winter,while we're here freezing. He hasn't been for a while due to travel restrictions. According to a woman i talk to in the local park,he charged her £40 to fit a gas cooker the other day,which took the whole of 15 minutes. :ohmy:
An absolute bargain despite what both of you think

Top Bottom