Charlotte's Magical Cruise - 13th May 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Hello guys.

I have been thinking about planning a route for a while. I have a nice one planned, similar to the Ashford to Rye route that was done last year, I thoroughly enjoyed it - although now I am much fitter!

I am posting this as a feeler for interest, the date can be flexible, would just like people to show interest before I go to much into it.

Key things to note:
  • It will be around 40 miles.
  • Starting at Ashford International so accessible for car, bike, train and drop off's etc.
  • We will stop around half way as I am not half as fit as others, I would need someone to help with the route as well as I may get into the back of the group etc and not always be out front!

Thank you

Trickedem

Guru
I'm a possible

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Interested, though date dependent- Sam W's London-Hastings ride (not yet mentioned on this place) is planned for the same day. That's rather harder, but a few people might want to do both…

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
OK thanks for the heads up, I can always shift it. I always have Saturday's off of work. Maybe it could be shifted nearer to the end of April. I plan to do the KM Ride on 23rd April. So if necessary I could move it to the 29th.

I do not know how to tag all the people who did the previous route similar to this back in the summer? Can anyone help with that.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
OK thanks for the heads up, I can always shift it. I always have Saturday's off of work. Maybe it could be shifted nearer to the end of April. I plan to do the KM Ride on 23rd April. So if necessary I could move it to the 29th.

I do not know how to tag all the people who did the previous route similar to this back in the summer? Can anyone help with that.
Just lots of user names with @ signs
eg @Charlotte Alice Button :smile:

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Maybe we shift it the weekend after the Kent Coast Ride so 13th May?

Sounds good myself and @jojo2512 may be up for heading your side of the River but think April15th is the Easter Weekend so a bit awkward for that date but if a date fits in with our Shifts we'll be there .

The weekend after is good for us though 22nd or 23rd.

Top Bottom