Chased by a sheep

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I feel I have shown great restraint not responding to this outrage:

Mint SAUCE? If you do that to lamb, you don't deserve to have any. Roasted with with slivers of garlic and sprigs of rosemary embedded, and served with a sweet marsala reduction.

I guess shouting "garlic, rosemary and marsala" doesn't have quite the rhetorical force of "mint sauce". Any sheep care to comment?
Not keen on Garlic with Lamb/Mutton but Anchovies give a lovely flavour, a bit like Welsh 'Saltmarsh Lamb' :hungry:

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Meh

pawl

Legendary Member
What is it about sheep.Sat at the bottom of the Honistor Pass eating a roast lamb sandwich.Three sheep sticking there noses into my rucksack.probaly iooking for there deceased relatives.Same thing happened on Kinder Scout above the downfall.

Will never carry a lamb sandwich in the pocket of my cycling jersey,god knows what would happen.On second thoughts I might do that good way of tacking up sheep rustling.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I usually holler "MINT SAUCE!!" at them and they run in the opposite direction...
Have you tried shouting Kleftiko!!!
It does magic with Greek lambs ^_^

raleighnut

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5309388, member: 259"]I've never got on with lamb sandwiches - except for hot ones like kebabs of course![/QUOTE]
Same here, any leftover Lamb gets minced and stuck in a Shepherds Pie. :hyper: :hungry:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Well it was going swimmingly until my cycling buddy went round a corner and hit another cyclist who was coming round on the wrong side, crashing and knocking himself unconscious, wrecking his brand-new Kask helmet. The ambulance took 45 minutes to find us. While waiting for the ambulance I phoned home to enquire about GtiJunior's bad chest and throat to hear that he had been admitted to hospital with severre tonsillitis and put on an antibiotic drip. While I was back home at about 11 pm changing to go to see my son our neighbour who has dementia came knocking because her husband had managed to lock her out of the house, not realising she had gone out for one of her wanders.

So today I'll be busy retrieving two people from hospital and two bikes from somebody's garage near where the crash happened.

Top Bottom