Chat Zone for The Big Big Trip Journal!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Back where? Ireland, Netherlands or the States? :whistle:
By bike?
Here in Glasgow we fear that restrictions could come back in the winter, like it happened last year.
Oh, I'm sorry!
It's not clear because the Travelogue is a bit behind.
Costa Rica is my destination today! I had raced to CR to get a flight to Austin.

I haven't given up on this trip yet!😊

I think you're dead right. The Covid train has a long, long way to run yet. Restrictions are a "rich country" solution and in some cases a political/ideological response or not. Nothing is certain.

At least now, with a vaccine, bailout options are open to me again.

CharlesF

Guru
Boy COVID has thrown up lots of hurdles for you! Well done for organising the trip using your phone and having (so it seems) plenty of unknowns.

Fingers crossed that the vaccination trip is now a smooth and easy trip.

cwskas

Über Member
they were on after Lucinda Williams. Nobody, and I mean nobody, could have generated the emotion, the spirit, the energy or the power that was in the air while she was on stage.
Nothing beats live music! It’s even better in good company! And Lucinda was soooo good!

Willie

4606C1D7-944C-43C7-BB82-397CB9937B01.jpeg

netman

Veteran
The day had one flaw - my Ipod reset itself in Texas.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help - dump some music somewhere online so you can download it? (I have some Lucinda Williams!)

Let's just stop and appreciate that for a moment.
Willie lives about 120 miles away, has effectively "moved" to Austin for the duration of my visit and brought me a bike!
Nice one @cwskas :okay:

Love it! I aspire to be like that one day too!

Can't believe you saw Lucinda Williams - I'm a huge fan. Did she play Copenhagen? I bloody love that song!

Hop up on a bike and you never know who you'll see!^_^

No, she didn't play Copenhagen but she did play Joy which I took to be a big "Feck you" to her condition.

Not trying to make you feel bad, but it was a special performance.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help - dump some music somewhere online so you can download it? (I have some Lucinda Williams!)
That's very, very kind.
It's an ipod classic I have (very old school) and can't be updated except from my laptop (sitting in an attic in NL - a well insulated attic I hope^_^)

And my phone fills up with photos.

I really appreciate the offer (and may take you up on it later!) but for the moment I'm good. One long, busy road in Panama may just change my mind!^_^

It gives me a chance to master my songwriting skills!^_^

Thank you!

Willie's the Biz!

Top Bottom