Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
is a wine cow something specific, or just another name for a wine box?

Whine cow is something specific!

theclaud

Openly Marxist
is a wine cow something specific, or just another name for a wine box?

Sorry I just meant one of those boxes. The replenishing action is reminiscent of milking. I forget sometimes whether particular expressions are shared by others or the arcane product of some distant and forgotten social gathering. A woman looked askance at me last week when I asked if she wanted a lesbian tea...

Arch

Married to Night Train
We also, after a slip of the tongue by a colleague, sometimes have Jackflaps with our tea. The favourites have nuts and seeds on, they are Seedy Jackflaps.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
And if someone in the Mumbles asks you to get your knockers out, don't be offended - they probably just want a closer look at a black-tailed godwit...

Well... I did say probably.

Lesbian tea is the herbal stuff, as opposed to builders'. It dates back to an obscure third-hand coming-out anecdote...

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
And if someone in the Mumbles asks you to get your knockers out, don't be offended - they probably just want a closer look at a black-tailed godwit...

Well... I did say probably.

Lesbian tea is the herbal stuff, as opposed to builders'. It dates back to an obscure third-hand coming-out anecdote...

Godwits have their knockers , as do tits, but I've nothing against them myself.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I guess there are probably more important things but did anyone work out what's wrong with it? I guess Montage must have switched the light off and nobody knows where the switch is any more and no amount of fumbling in the dark can find it. Can nobody stay in there 24hrs a day, it's not much to ask.

Noodley

Yes, I am on the case but no sign of him here tonight....I try to alert him in Moderators section when I aware of it being broken.

Top Bottom